If you’re passionate about any of the following areas, call us now to discuss the next step in your career!
- Wheelchair and seating;
- complex equipment prescription;
- needs assessments,
- or housing modifications.
Opportunities also exist to branch into community rehab as caseload and interest allows.
About the Role
- Flexible work options available
- Opportunity to shape the job based on your skills and passions
- Fantastic team environment
- Professional clinic rooms and use of equipment/technology
- 1 to 1 supervision/education so you can achieve your professional goals
- Whilst most of our clients are adults, experience in paediatrics would be desirable, but not essential.
What we offer:
- A friendly team focussed working environment.
- Easy on road parking access at the office.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Professional development and regular in-service training.
- Reimbursement of APC.
- Gym membership at corporate rates.
- Registered with the Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy Board of NZ and hold a current Practicing Certificate.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the rehabilitation framework.
- Willingness to network and build relationships.
- Confident in working in a fast paced, quick changing environment alongside other members of the team.
- Willing to travel and have effective time management skills
- Experience of ACC contracts would be preferable but not essential.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Willing to work within our values.
- A valid and clean driver’s licence.
Laura Fergusson Brain Injury Trust is an independent, charitable organisation that specialises in assessing, rehabilitating and supporting those impacted by brain, spinal and other injuries in the South Island of New Zealand. Our purpose is to assist clients in achieving independence, inclusion and quality of life. We provide a full continuum of integrated assessment, rehabilitation and support services for people with brain and other injuries, carried out by our highly skilled interdisciplinary team when and where they are needed.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity we would love to hear from you!
Enquiries regarding this position can be made to:
Kirsty MacDonald, Clinical Manager Assessment on 021 157 8976 or email@example.com
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No vacancies above that suit you skill set?
If you are a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapists, Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, or a Registered Nurse, with expertise in brain injury, we would love to hear from you. Send us an expression of interest including a cover letter and your CV by clicking below.Contact us