Permanent Full Time
Are you a dynamic, experienced Speech Language Therapist who wants to increase their skills working in the field of brain injury? Laura Fergusson Brain Injury Trust has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Speech Language Therapist to join our highly skilled interdisciplinary community rehabilitation team.
About the Role
- Assessment and treatment of clients who have suffered traumatic brain injury and the development of rehabilitation interventions supporting their return to everyday lives.
- Whilst working primarily with clients with TBI and concussion, you will also be involved with spinal cord and musculoskeletal injuries, with opportunities to upskill and increase your knowledge base.
What we Offer:
- A friendly team focused working environment.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Professional development and regular in-service training.
- Reimbursement of APC
- Gym membership at corporate rates.
- Member of the NZ Speech – Language Therapists’ Association
- A minimum of two years full time post qualification experience in neurological rehabilitation, ideally with traumatic brain injury clients.
- Must have knowledge of neurological rehabilitation practices within an interdisciplinary team,
- Dysphagia experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Willing to work within the Mission and Vision of Laura Fergusson Trust
- Confident working in a fast paced, ever changing environment alongside other members of the team.
Laura Fergusson Brain Injury Trust is an independent, charitable organisation that specialises in assessing, rehabilitating and supporting those impacted by brain, spinal and other injuries in the South Island of New Zealand. Our purpose is to assist clients in achieving independence, inclusion and quality of life. We provide a full continuum of integrated assessment, rehabilitation and support services for people with brain and other injuries, carried out by our highly skilled interdisciplinary team.
The Trust is a member of the Safe Spaces Alliance and is CareWise Certified
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with a great team, great clients and in a fun and flexible working environment.
For a copy of the position description go to https://lfbitcareers.recruitme... & enter ref code: 5656439 or contact Pat Hopkins, Clinical Manager on 03 335 0541 for more information.
To apply for the role
Go to https://lfbitcareers.recruitmenthub.co.nz/Vacancies & enter ref code: 5656439.
No vacancies above that suit you skill set?
If you are a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech and Language Therapists, Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychologist, or a Registered Nurse, with expertise in brain injury, we would love to hear from you. Send us an expression of interest including a cover letter and your CV by clicking below.Contact us