We hold a number of contracts to provide services to ACC across the South Island. These are:
Rehabilitation and support
- Concussion – Adults and Children
- Training for Independence (TI)– Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Training for Independence (TI) - Other Injuries
- Training for Independence (TI) - Advisory Services (Short Term and Wellbeing)
- Psychological Services
- Living My Life
- Residential Rehabilitation Services
- Behavioural Support Services (BSS)
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Social Rehabilitation Needs Assessment (SRNA)
- Wheelchair and Seating
- Housing Modifications
- Transport for Independence (Medical Fitness to Drive and Vehicle Modifications)
All of these services are also available to private insurers and self-funding individuals.
For the majority of our services, referrals come directly from ACC. However, we also accept referrals from GPs for concussion, vestibular physiotherapy services and private driver assessments (medical fitness to drive).
Driven to help our clients achieve independence, inclusion and quality of life.
We have over 220 specialised staff who work together in an interdisciplinary team to provide an integrated and holistic approach to rehabilitation and recovery. Click below to make a referral or to enquire further.Contact us