The Laura Fergusson Assessment Team is a specialist team made up of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Nurses, Clinical Psychologists, Speech Language Therapists, Social Workers and Dietitians.
Our team provide assessment for clients who have suffered a:
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic/acquired brain injury
- Multi-trauma/complex injuries (for example: amputee, brachial plexus injuries)
We provide the following services:
- Vehicle modifications, including some on road driving assessments.
- Transport for independence assessments
- Mobility scooter assessments
- Housing modifications
- Personal support assessments including home help and child care
- Complex wheelchair/seating and pressure mapping assessments
- Rehab equipment- (e.g. pressure mattresses, shower/bathing equipment, etc)
- Physiotherapy, speech language therapy, social work, dietitian & occupational therapy assessments
- Nursing assessments for consumables and wound care