Whether your needs have been brought about by injury or age and stage, we're here to support you. Our specialist assessments and modifications for mobility and living are all designed to help you to achieve independence and quality of life.
The Laura Fergusson Assessment Team is a specialist team made up of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Registered Nurses, Clinical Psychologists, Speech Language Therapists, Social Workers and Dietitians.
Our team provide assessment for clients who have suffered a:
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic/acquired brain injury
- Multi-trauma/complex injuries (for example: amputee, brachial plexus injuries)
We provide the following services:
- Vehicle modifications, including some on road driving assessments.
- Transport for independence assessments
- Mobility scooter assessments
- Housing modifications
- Personal support assessments including home help and child care
- Complex wheelchair/seating and pressure mapping assessments
- Rehab equipment- (e.g. pressure mattresses, shower/bathing equipment, etc)
- Physiotherapy, speech language therapy, social work, dietitian & occupational therapy assessments
- Nursing assessments for consumables and wound care